Monday, February 9, 2015

More introduction


Basic Info:
Born on January 29, 1987.
Aquarius
Year of the Rabbit
Skinny
Black Hair
Petite
Happily Married
Working.

Interested in:
Fantasy books
Manga and Anime
Movies
Games (more on rpg, less on hack slashing games and sucks at fps)
Drawing (Average needs more practice)
Nature tripping (I just got started, so far traveled few local places)

Priority:
Family
Work
Friends
Hobbies

Why make a blog when you can post almost everything on Facebook?
Because I want to express my feelings more. 
> . <
More than that I think it would be fascinating to look back after decades, it's like opening a book with so much details taking me back like a time machine.

Family:
I'm living with Husband, my 1year old child, my Mom, my Sister and two Brother.
8 years ago I promised to myself that I will take care of everyone and that I will never let Mom cry again. At those times her heartbreak causes her tears everynight and financial problem became a burden. Nevertheless everything has changed Hubby and I ow and my Mom is happier and i will continue to do so till were older.

Gaming: 
I started gaming since 7yrs old. It started with Super Mario then to Pokemon, Final Fantasy, devil may cry, then until online and handheld console games was born. Ragnarok was my first Online game but after paying alot of cards just to play the game I quit and ventured to different mmos'. I even played Lan games like Warcraft or Nsf for a while but never did I liked those Fps games though i tried but it got my head and stomache turning upside down after an hour. Then handheld console device's prices swoop down I even had bought 5 handheld consoles, 1 nds and 4psp. Why? -_-" unluckily psp's parts are fragile like the analog stick are easily worn out most likely if you have a lot of parts needed it'll be cheaper to buy a new one. But today phones are so innovated you get to do everything on it rather than buying any gaming devices. So thats how it come to be.

Most probably most of my post will be about my online games! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment